Licensed Insurance Agent
206 S Broadway St, Suite 208
Los Angeles CA 90012
Expert in customer care by advising Medicare members of the right plan options available for their situation. They are walked through the process step by step to find the plan right for them.
- Applying low-income seniors with help on prescriptions on the reimbursement of their $170.10 of their part B premium at no cost to member.
- Helping members find and schedule appointment to receive hearing aids, dental care, glasses, set up of the free personal emergency response systems (based on your plan)
- Three touch base calls a year to review benefits of your plan
- Birthday cards and annual letters
- Fix billing errors
- On a Medicare supplement? Rates been going up? Do you know how to cut your monthly premium if you qualify?
- Create video message using Dropbox
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.
As an Advisor I have over 50+ plans available to you. If what I have does not fit your needs I will help you enroll into one on Medicare.gov to make things easy for you.