Licensed Insurance Agent
7700 Broadway Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78209
Fax: (210) 526-0062
Expert in customer care by advising Medicare members of the right plan options available for their situation. They are walked through the process step by step to find the plan right for them.
- Applying low-income seniors with help on prescriptions on the reimbursement of their $170.10 of their part B premium at no cost to member.
- Helping members find and schedule appointment to receive hearing aids, dental care, glasses, set up of the free personal emergency response systems (based on your plan)
- Three touch base calls a year to review benefits of your plan
- Birthday cards and annual letters
- Fix billing errors
- On a Medicare supplement? Rates been going up? Do you know how to cut your monthly premium if you qualify?
- Create video message using Dropbox
Who are Extra Help Advisors?
CSC – Extra Help Advisors is a specialized marketing firm dedicated to helping individuals with Medicare and life insurance. We are experts in the extra help programs through The Medicare Savings Program and Social Security. We provide second to none support and guidance in getting approved for programs and insuring the individuals we meet are in the best programs and utilizing the benefits they have available to them.
This organization prides itself in the support and guidance it offers to the people we meet by providing individuals with clear understanding of the options best suited for them and not what’s best suited for us.
If an individual is already in the best program for themselves, we let them know they are and explain it would be a disservice to change their plans. We shake hands and part as friends knowing we can be called upon for help in the future and referred to as a trusted agency within our community.
Being a member of CSC – Extra Help Advisors means you are not just a number but a valued client and one whom will be treated like family. Should a problem arise we rise to the occasion to see it through correctly to ensure our member is taken care of fairly.
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.
As an Advisor I have over 50+ plans available to you. If what I have does not fit your needs I will help you enroll into one on Medicare.gov to make things easy for you.